Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass 6.0 - Update existing password is updating *wrong* item

scsc

Hi, I've been an enpass user for about a year and a half.  Love it.  Still my favorite password manager.   I just upgraded to ver 6.0 and everything seems normal for me except the feature where Enpass detects when you change an existing password on a host site (e.g. comcast).  What's happening is that Enpass is correctly detecting that I have updated the password on the host site and pops up a box that asks if I want to update existing password or create a new one and also lists the name of the item.  When I click update existing password, I notice that it does NOT update the correct item, but rather it updates the PREVIOUS ENTRY I edited.   Again, Enpass seems to be updating the previous item vs the item I asked it to update.

This has happened 3 times already as I am updating some old passwords on a few different sites.

Updating the wrong password items is a pretty big issue.  Let me know if this is a known issue or if you need some additional info to help you recreate this problem.  

Thanks - Stephanie

Thanks so much.  Again, let me know if I can help with any info. 

BTW, I love ver 6.0.  The interface looks nicer and the new features are great.  You also did an awesome job with adding functionality to the Generate Password feature.

Oh, one more thing...  I can't seem to find the Password History for each entry anymore.  Did you hide it or get rid of it?  Haha, maybe I was the only one that used it??