Enpass Discussion Forum

Error while purchasing Enpass. Response code 7

mjeshurun

I purchased Enpass 6 for my sister. She has two Android phones using the same Google Play Store account.

The first phone I used to purchase Enpass works ok and I see all premium features. 

The second phone still shows the trial version, and when I press "purchase" I get a message saying I already paid for the app. And then I see the following message: "Error while purchasing Enpass. Response code 7".

Any idea for a solution?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I've got exactly the same issue. On my old android phone it works. One the new one (I'm using the same google account) Enpass is in trial mode. When I click "buy" I receive an error saying that I'm owner of this element and after pressing OK another popup saying "Error while purchasing Enpass. Response code 7".

Any solution for that ?

31 minutes ago, kefipit said:

Hi, I've got exactly the same issue. On my old android phone it works. One the new one (I'm using the same google account) Enpass is in trial mode. When I click "buy" I receive an error saying that I'm owner of this element and after pressing OK another popup saying "Error while purchasing Enpass. Response code 7".

Any solution for that ?

Try to restart your phone. It fixed the error message for me. Since then my app has been running in Pro mode. 

Yeah !!!! It's working now ... like I said, I restarted with no success ...but after that I continued with phone setup, I installed some new apps, meanwhile checking Enpass couple times with no luck  ... and after 3 maybe 4 hours, I started Enpass once again ... and it was OK. (no idea what was the root cause).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I also have the exact same issue? Purchased enpass on android and I'm sure I used the same account for it.

It also says "Error, you already own this item" before the popup error message appears. Due to security restrictions I can not make and attach a screenshot.

Edited by Machia

Hey @Machia,

Sometimes a reboot of the device might resolve these issues. In case if the problem persists, try clearing the Cache of the Play Store.

For this, please follow these steps:

1. Open Enpass and take a backup via App Settings > Advanced > Backup > Local on Device > Save it.
  2. Uninstall the app from the system. Before uninstalling make sure you have saved the backup.
  3. Go to Device Settings > Applications > Play Store > Clear Data.
  4. Reinstall Enpass with the same Google Account with which you purchased it earlier and your Pro version will be restored.

Hope this helps!