Enpass Discussion Forum

Purchase of Premium doesn't work, insists on US address

Grestorn

I want to upgrade to the Premium version, since the Microsoft Hello authentification is extremely welcome. 

However, the in app purchase doesn't work. It insists on entering an US address:

image.thumb.png.f9adbd463a07ef33c9e8ff33898bb33a.png

My active windows account is properly set to my german home location, though, including the payment options. I am logged in with that account in Windows 10 as well:

image.thumb.png.d444e76a478ca6be5fda9bad9bea957c.png

That keeps me from getting the premium version and is quite frustrating. I hope this can be fixed somehow. 

Thanks.

Actually, I was able to solve that issue. In my Windows 10 installation, I had set the "Region" setting set to "USA" (because I had made some tests with Cortana a while ago and forgot about it - never was an issue anywhere, yet, including the shop). 

Set it to German or wherever you're living and then the shop will work properly:

image.thumb.png.52e6a64da43ae1cfd6be17de33d0861e.png

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Grestorn said:

Actually, I was able to solve that issue. In my Windows 10 installation, I had set the "Region" setting set to "USA" (because I had made some tests with Cortana a while ago and forgot about it - never was an issue anywhere, yet, including the shop). 

Set it to German or wherever you're living and then the shop will work properly:

Hi, Grestorn

This workaround with "country or region" also worked for me. thanks, dude!

I've tried to solved for a couple of days without sucess, even creating a support ticket with enpass and then dealing with microsoft support (they tried to buy the app at their side without sucess and then told me there was a glitch in the microsoft store and I should try to buy at a later time. haha what a useless advise).

R.

• 2 months later...
On 1/2/2019 at 4:17 PM, Grestorn said:

This workaround works.

Enpass team! This is so stupid. :-)