Enpass Discussion Forum

Cannot Save New Login Enpass 6

Linux Mint 18.3

Since upgrading to Enpass 6, I am unable to save a new web login. I login at the website. Enpass asks to save the login info. I click the save button, and nothing happens. The login is not saved. Please advise. Enpass 6 works OK on another machine running Linux Mint 19. I am a paying customer. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any news on when this will be fixed.

I have switched over to the Windows 10 Store version and paid for it, but it still doesn't prompt for new logins. Obviously, this is very annoying. Version 5 worked fine.
Prompting for new logins is one of the core features of a password manager, but it seems the developers have nothing to say.

I have now tried Firefox, Vivaldi and Edge and Chrome browsers on my Desktop and Laptop computers. :(

Edited by Dypsis

This is all fine and dandy. I never have issues with any site being saved via enpass. However, when it comes to Google, enpass will NEVER PROMPT to save any google account logins. I have been an enpass user for 3 years now. I still have to add this information manually. What is the explanation for this?

Have any of you guys found a solution yet?
I've been very patient, but the core feature of a password manager is broken, and I am thinking of abandoning Enpass and trying something else.

The sound from developers is deafening.

Edited by Dypsis

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Also having this problem since Enpass upgraded to 6.  Too many problems since upgrade, too much time wasted waiting on fixes that should be been ironed out before rolling out upgrade.  This issue and wifi sync no longer working are the two biggies.  I paid for Enpass Manager Pro, so this is not only aggravating, but functionality has literally been taken away after collecting my money!  Most definitely a very unprofessional way to treat your customers.  Time to research other options, because you've now lost my trust.

• 3 months later...

This bug has reared its ugly head again with the latest update.
It fails to prompt to save any new logins on all the browsers that I have tried.
These browsers are:

Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Edge Dev, Vivaldi.

Enpass Password Manager 6.11.424.0 (July 12, 2019)

Edited by Dypsis

• 10 months later...

Hi @Sagar28,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using?
  • Are you facing this issue on any particular website?
  • Also from your comment "not work when doing forget password", we could not quite understand what problem you are facing. Please share some more details so that we can assist you better.

Hey @gmaddry

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

Regarding auto-save issue in desktop- Please have a look at our user manual to know how Enpass extension works. Please refer to this link to download Enpass extension for the required browser and then follow this link to enable it once again. Revert us back along with the screenshot of issue you getting while saving the item.

Regarding auto-save issue in mobile- Currently, Enpass auto-save features for iOS work partially on some apps but we do have plans to improve the auto-save features and will be available with the future version.

Hope this helps!

Hey @gmaddry

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. We've released an updated version of Enpass. Could you update the app to the latest version and let us know if you're still encountering the same issue with the app? Also, please refer to this link to know about saving a new logins using extension on desktop. Let us know if you have any query.

Thanks.

Hey @gmaddry

We've released an updated version of Enpass (v6.4.2) for desktop. Could you please try again to update the app to the latest version using this link.

Make sure you have enabled 'Ask to save new logins' from Enpass Browser Setting so that you can get option to save new logins in Enpass using extension.To know how to save new logins using Enpass assistant, please refer to this link. Let us know if you have any query.

Thanks.