Enpass Discussion Forum

Different Costs for Win 10 and Win 32?

OLLI_S

Hello,

I habe a PC with Windows 10 Pro where I installed the Traditional Win32 version.
Reason: I want my password vault to be stored on my data partition (I create a backup once per week) and only in the Traditional Win32 I can set a custom folder for the Data Location.
Here I can not use Windows Hello, but I want the Dark Theme.

I also have a Microsoft Surface Go, here I would love to use the Windows Hello Feature and the Dark Theme.
So here I have installed Enpass from the Microsoft Store.

When I buy Enpass on my PC, is this purchase valid for the Traditional Win32 version and lso the Microsoft Store version (using the same user account)?

Best regards

OLLI

Edited by OLLI_S

• 2 weeks later...

Although I use Windows 10 Pro I can not use the Store version because I want to store the Vault on my D:\ drive (make a weekly backup of my data).
Or is there a way to store the vault on D:\ in the Windows 10 version.
Maybe via a workaround?

Regarding the price:
So when I buy Enpass Classic (Win 7) then I have to pay for the Windows 10 Store version separate?

2 minutes ago, OLLI_S said:

Although I use Windows 10 Pro I can not use the Store version because I want to store the Vault on my D:\ drive (make a weekly backup of my data).
Or is there a way to store the vault on D:\ in the Windows 10 version.
Maybe via a workaround? 

There is no workaround fro that.

2 minutes ago, OLLI_S said:

So when I buy Enpass Classic (Win 7) then I have to pay for the Windows 10 Store version separate? 

There is no option to buy it on non-store version.

Please implement a feature in the Windows 10 Store version that the vault can be stored on a user-defined folder or that the file can be synced to OneDrive and also to a user-defined folder.
So I can use the Windows 10 Store version, the vault is saved on C: (in the app folder) but synced to OneDrive and also to D:\

• 1 month later...

well that winstore and win32 are split is understandable because as enpass said they cant access the store stuff from the win32.

but maybe the win32 should just get win-hello and stuff, so no winstore is needed for premium and one can instead use the traditional for everything.