Enpass Discussion Forum

Mixing iOS App versions

Danny Sternol

Hi there,

is it possible to use both Versions on the same Password-Container shared by webDAV? For example on my iPhone i have installed enpass 5.6.1. On my new iPad i would also install enpass but it is only Version 6.0.1 on App-Store available. Is it possible to use both Versions at the same Time on the same Container? Or will do the new Version some major Changes on the Container that i get a problem in older Apps?

Otherwise is there a possibility to get 5.6.1 installed over the App-Store?

Greetings

Danny

On 1/4/2019 at 11:15 AM, Vinod Kumar said:

Hi @Danny Sternol,

It is not possible to sync between v5 and v6 of Enpass. If you want to install v5 on your iPad, you need to go though very cumbersome process of manually installing an ipa file, taking from your iPhone's iTunes Backup.

Thanks.

Hi

Please post a link to the IPA file. I asked this in a post before but you ignored me. I do not have it in my iTunes backups since version 12.7 dropped application backups.

On 1/4/2019 at 11:15 AM, Vinod Kumar said:

Hi @Danny Sternol,

It is not possible to sync between v5 and v6 of Enpass. If you want to install v5 on your iPad, you need to go though very cumbersome process of manually installing an ipa file, taking from your iPhone's iTunes Backup.

Thanks.

Hi

I installed v5 as you suggested. The process is somewhat cumbersome since you removed v5 from the app store. Unfortunately v5 is now suffering from issues, please help with the following:

• Face ID doesn't work, keeps reverting to master password input
  • Doesn't recognise my pro activation. Only shows 20 items.
  • The same as the desktop version, it will only sync once after installation. It refuses to sync forever after.

IMG_0019.PNG