pineman

Upgrade to Pro on Mac, Windows & IOS

I have an iMac, PC, iPad and two iPhones all with Enpass on (and working!). Do I need to purchase the upgrade for all devices?

Hi @pineman,

Enpass licenses are per platform. Same is explained here. You need to purchase 3 licenses. One for iOS (liPad / iPhones). One for OSX (iMac). One for Windows(PC).

However, if you don't need premium features you can use PC and iMac versions for free. You can use have unlimited items, multiple vaults, auto-fill and sync without paying anything on Mac and PC.

Thanks.

Hello,

So just to clarify, if I purchased Pro version for my Ipad, it should also show as pro version on my iphone?

Thanks

On 1/4/2019 at 7:43 AM, Vinod Kumar said:

Hi @pineman,

Enpass licenses are per platform. Same is explained here. You need to purchase 3 licenses. One for iOS (liPad / iPhones). One for OSX (iMac). One for Windows(PC).

However, if you don't need premium features you can use PC and iMac versions for free. You can use have unlimited items, multiple vaults, auto-fill and sync without paying anything on Mac and PC.

Thanks.

WTF?  Are you serious??? I only paid for it on Windows because I was talking on the phone when I went to purchase it.  I never even use Windows!

How do I get that refunded and/or transferred to my iPhone?

Edited by P Mac
Need more info