Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync to Onedrive

PeterJ

I activated the new update for Enpass on my windows laptop today. When I want to set the 'new' sync setting it opens Firefox and then a redirection button appears.  When I click on that it wants me to open a .exe program to continue. I cannot find any enpass.exe file on my laptop.

How must I go about?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 10:33 PM, PeterJ said:

Ok Seems I got the problem solved for now

How did you get it to work? I am using the Desktop version.
I just get the spinning dots.

I have tried changing default browsers.

7476577_EnpassSync.jpg.c65a50acbe66cefb97f339e4f6f07c82.jpg

I think the Windows App version is taking over the Desktop version. :(

2001009478_EnpassSyncAuthorizationFinished.thumb.jpg.3ac2d8856e41b6ba6f216053884091a7.jpg

Edited by Dypsis
Add more.
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 1:59 PM, Ralph said:

OneDrive is not working for me with the latest version, I tried different browsers.  Had to switch all my devices to Google Drive to be able to cloud sync again. 

this cannot be Enpass issue as mine is working fine and has always been, OneDrive works for me on all: Android, iOS, MacOS - only windows I did not test as I don't have

hint: adblocker in browser?

I have Enpass 5 running on four machines: two Windows desktops, a Linux desktop and a Windows 10 phone. Enpass is a nice product, although there are others, and what tipped the scale in favor of Enpass was that Windows 10 mobile was supported.

When version 6 came around I updated one of the Windows desktops. The first thing I noticed is that there doesn't seem to be a mechanism for re-ordering fields, which is a shame. Later I realized the updated machine was not syncing with the other three.

If this forum is any indication, this is a widespread problem. As I looked through the posts for solutions, I also came to realize support for Windows mobile was ending. So I switched back to version 5, which may be my last version of Enpass. I can only hope it keeps working for a good long while.

I gave up on the OneDrive sync right away because sync seems to work for Dropbox, which I use anyway.   I think I'll try toe OneDrive sync with a different browser. 

This problem with the update not syncing is more than annoying because obviously we rely on this app working on all our devices.  I am anticipating getting a totally different phone within a few months, and I want to be sure I can use this app.  The previous app I used for passwords worked great for years, but is no longer available,.

Regarding the new update and look of Enpass: it used to sync automatically.  Now I have to use the drop down menus under tools and sync to get the Dropbox sync to work. But when I look at my dropbox file, the new date and time are there, so I'm assuming so is the data.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, crb999 said:

Same problem here... Sync to Onedrive is not working from Linux Desktop-Machine... Mobile works as expected.

Dont seem to be any replies to this?

Please share some more info so that we can help you better.

• On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using?
  • While syncing what error message or code are you getting?

Thanks for your co-operation.

Hi,

there is no error message; when trying to enable cloud-sync to onedrive, the login window in the browser appears, I can log in and the success message shows up, but Enpass hangs at this point. no further messages. I tried it with different standard browsers (Chrome, IE), stays the same.

enpass.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey @nephilim

The reason behind getting the error code 504056 is that Enpass is not able to access the internet. So please make sure the internet connection is stable on your device. In case if you are using proxy and then please try manual configure the proxy in Enpass Advanced settings. Also please try reconnecting the sync from Enpass settings.

Hope this helps!