Enpass Discussion Forum

For folks with UI scaling problem, how are you loggin in to your websites?

skylark

I've never used a password manager before.  I'm a new user of Enpass (running traditional 32bit) and had only set up log ins for 4 of the forums that I visit.  I used my existing passwords in Enpass for testing, instead of having Enpass generate the complex passwords.  So I was still able to log in to those 4 websites manually without using Enpass when the update happened that messes up the user interface.

QUESTION:
How are you long time users of Enpass that have the unusable high dpi scaling problem logging in to your different websites?  Did you make a printout of all of your complex passwords and are using it?

I didn't want to make an un-encrypted printout of all of my passwords and instead just rely on Enpass backups but now I realize that if a version of Enpass renders it unusable, then I would be screwed with just backups.  Alternative plan?

Hi,

On my 4K monitor, the scaling is 150% (I don't know about you). I did change the scaling parameter 150% -> 100%,  disconnected my session (it'll close all app) and in my new session I put back the scaling to 150%. Enpass will be okay only for this one session.  If you restart Windows, you'll need redo the scaling tips again. Enpass don't have a scaling problem if you put 100%. Once you change back to 150%, all Windows (& others app) will be to 150% except Enpass (it'll stay at 100%).  It's just temporary. It's better to wait for the Enpass team for a patch.