Enpass Discussion Forum

Samsung Dex compatibility

palo_

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This needs to be fixed.  I picked up the Samsung Galaxy S6 with a keyboard so I can do work without having to lug around my laptop.  I'm in Dex mode when using Remote Desktop and SSH sessions.  Not be able to access passwords while in Dex will be a major nightmare to productivity.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

Thanks for writing in.

We appreciate your feedback on the Samsung DEX compatibility. Please note that we already have a feature request for Samsung DEX aligned for implementation in the future. However, we’re not sure of a specific timeline when this will be implemented. If you have any other queries, please let us know. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone looking into this - just got it to work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ by enabling developer options in the OS settings, and then in the developer options, under 'Apps', enabled the option called "Force activities to be resizeable".

I have also enabled DeX labs, perhaps that helped?

Since then, Enpass has been launching in DeX without issues (autofill seems to work, too).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/6/2020 at 7:06 PM, qgvrt said:

For anyone looking into this - just got it to work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ by enabling developer options in the OS settings, and then in the developer options, under 'Apps', enabled the option called "Force activities to be resizeable".

Since then, Enpass has been launching in DeX without issues (autofill seems to work, too).

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
Unfortunately, this method did not help me get Enpass to work on the Tab S6. I think this is due to the fact that your DeX version is more modern than mine on my tablet.

I believe that someday Enpass will finally work in Dex mode!

BTW this is the only kwnon app that doesn't work with DeX... (People write about this fact in their recent reviews about Samsung tablets.)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/6/2020 at 10:06 AM, qgvrt said:

I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and this do not work for me.

• 1 month later...