Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RatHeader

buggy and annoying

Recommended Posts

The new version is buggy:
a search for r+v  (letter followed by a special character) does not return a result.
It's really annoying that it is impossible now to duplicate entries anymore.

 

 

Edited by RatHeader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @RatHeader,

42 minutes ago, RatHeader said:

a search for r+v  (letter followed by a special character) does not return a result.

By default search is Title search. You can widen search scope by Clicking on Search icon and choose "Fields".

43 minutes ago, RatHeader said:

It's really annoying that it is impossible now to duplicate entries anymore. 

You can do that in Enpass 6. Just click icon next to Favorite icon (three dots) on entry detail page and you will get the option. Ctrl+D will also do the same.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vinod Kumar said:

By default search is Title search. You can widen search scope by Clicking on Search icon and choose "Fields".

With certain characters Title can not be found:
+, ',?
and also determines others.

with #, -,% it works.

Please check all special characters.

Thanks

W10, 64 bit, 1809, EN 6.02 (241)

image.png.569386862d5d7af546017cf5d6e7eead.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for answers.

Duplicate entries in the old version worked via right-click. That's the way I used it and in the new version it is cicked out. Ok.

What bothers me the most is the speed of the new version. It takes a long time to write something into the search field, because the search field sometimes does not react to inputs for seconds. Will this ever get better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RatHeader said:

What bothers me the most is the speed of the new version. It takes a long time to write something into the search field, because the search field sometimes does not react to inputs for seconds. Will this ever get better?

We have already improved search functionality in the latest beta version of Enpass. If you are willing to try before public release you can download it from here.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...