Enpass Discussion Forum

'Redirect' button on ENPASS extensions (all browser) seems not to work

Federico Fortini

Hello Enpass Team. I'm facing a strange issue wile i'm tryin to set up Syncronization on Windows 10 PC. I'm currently using the "Traditional Win32" app.

I've tried with Firefox, Chrome and both of them has had the same behaviour.

I already had a Caveau full of password (i was using the V5 before), and the comunication beethween Enpass APP and the browser extension is working fine, since i can use the Autofill and i can look for a specific password from directly from the extension.

Previously i was syncing my data on google drive, so i've tried to redo the same setup (why did the old configuration get lost?? mah!), and i can succesfully go throu all the steps of Google's authorization process, util i'm landing on "Authorization Finished!" page with the green "REDIRECT" button.

When i'm clicking on that button, Enpass app icon on the windows status bar start to blink, (so i guess that the enpass:// url handler work fine) but nothis more happen. I've also tried to reboot PC, reinstall enpass, reinstall extension but nothing changed.

Any help will be appreciated.

Federico

Enpass.gif

On 1/11/2019 at 7:03 AM, Vinod Kumar said:

Hi @Federico Fortini,

Are you using proxy for internet?

Thanks.

Hi @Vinod Kumar, yes you were right... i have a proxy. I've tried to configure proxy inside Enpass, but even if I'll put the right address of the proxy in the form of hostname.domain:port, is not working. I went to Settings -> Advanced -> Poxy

I've tried to do an hotspot with my mobile phone (bypassing proxy) and all went fine, i've successfully enable the Google drive sync. However, as sson as I'll switch back to my corporate network (inside proxy) Enpass will rise an error "There was an error diring the syncronization with Google Drive. Error code 404056".

How i can debug more deeply the proxy configuration?