Enpass Discussion Forum

Remove custom icon?

Joey J.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Anshu kumar @Ankur Gupta Thanks for the latest update of Enpass – it's great to be able to delete custom icons again. HOWEVER, all custom icons still show up on the mobile device. It seems that the deletion is not synched? (I'm using iCloud to synch between Mac, iPhone and iPad). Is there something we can do to get rid of old custom icons on the mobile devices, too?

3 hours ago, Joey J. said:

@Anshu kumar @Ankur Gupta Thanks for the latest update of Enpass – it's great to be able to delete custom icons again. HOWEVER, all custom icons still show up on the mobile device. It seems that the deletion is not synched? (I'm using iCloud to synch between Mac, iPhone and iPad). Is there something we can do to get rid of old custom icons on the mobile devices, too?

I can confirm this issue. It also happens between two Windows machines, both running Enpass 6.0.6 (if I delete the icons on one machine, they are still visible on the second one).

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 6:37 AM, Joey J. said:

I'm having the same problem syncing my Windows, Linux and my iPhone.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 100 Watt Walrus said:

I can't find a way to to this on mobile, but on the desktop app, you right-click on the icon you want to remove.

thanks, that works fine on the PC .  After a synchronization nothing happens on the mobile phone.

38 minutes ago, Anshu kumar said:

Currently, the Mobile version of Enpass doesn't have the option to delete the custom icon. However, it's already planned and will be available with the subsequent update.

I can wait :-)

20190405_135739.jpg

11 hours ago, JoachimF said:

After a synchronization nothing happens on the mobile phone.

You're 100% right. I hadn't noticed because I hardly ever use the mobile app. That's definitely a bug. Enpass team probably realizes this, but calling @Vikram Dabas to the thread nonetheless.

EDIT: I see @Anshu kumar is already here. Didn't realize that. :)

Edited by 100 Watt Walrus

• 9 months later...

Hey @timcricket,

Welcome to the forums!

To change icon of an item in Enpass, in the edit menu of the item, left click on the icon to choose website icon or the default icon. However, if you wish to delete the custom icon, click on the particular custom icon in Choose icon menu and you'll find an option to delete the custom icon.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...