Enpass Discussion Forum

enpass closes all groups of label after each saving + buy botton problem

nonchiedercilaparola

hi, i'm on macos 10.13.3 and i use enpass 6.0.2 version. i have this problem:

• if i try to buy premium version clicking on "buy button" nothing happen, application remains in searching step (apple store is correctly configured to make payment) and after a long time i get an error.
  • (most important) after last update each time i insert the password enpass not reopen on last open element,
  • enpass closew all open gropups (of label) each time i save some element. it is a boring things.

does some one has same problems?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last two updates made the application almost unusable. Now besides problems i mentioned above, there are others:

- if i try to search, enpass become slowly and consume about 96% of my cpu and the result come after several time. in other word it is quite impossible to use search function.

- if i move elments between tag enpass become slowly and consume too much cpu

Edited by nonchiedercilaparola

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @nonchiedercilaparola,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have fixed some issues in the latest beta version of Enpass. If you are willing to try it before public release you can download it from the given link and share your findings.

https://discussion.enpass.io/index.php?/topic/6607-beta-update-v606-is-rolled-out/

Thanks for your co-operation.

On 3/1/2019 at 11:55 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey @nonchiedercilaparola,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have fixed some issues in the latest beta version of Enpass. If you are willing to try it before public release you can download it from the given link and share your findings.

https://discussion.enpass.io/index.php?/topic/6607-beta-update-v606-is-rolled-out/

thanks for beta testing. now application seem to work but the problem of "tag closing" remain: after i click on save button all tabs are closed.

18 hours ago, nonchiedercilaparola said:

thanks for beta testing. now application seem to work but the problem of "tag closing" remain: after i click on save button all tabs are closed.

We are already aware of this issue and fixed will be available with the subsequent update.

• 5 weeks later...