Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass Windows 10 mobile not syncing

MarcusFrance

Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me how to install Enpass 6 on my Windows 10 mobile phone (Microsoft Lumia 950)? as far as I can see Enpass is no longer available in the Windows 10 mobile store. I have paid for the application and been successfully using it on my Lumia 950 and other Windows 10 mobile phones but it now seems to have been withdrawn without any warning.

I have the same problem as my phone no longer syncs with the desktop and vice-versa.

Enpass 6 on desktop and Enpass 5 on Windows 10 mobile (Lumia 950XL) and no way to upgrade as Enpass for Windows 10 Mobile has been pulled from Microsoft Store.

Hugely disappointed at being left in the lurch with no warning after having paid for the app!  

In addition to starting this thread, I emailed Enpass about the problem and this is the response I got: 

"We have released the Enpass v6 for all the supported platforms and sorry to say but we are not releasing it for Windows Phone. As you know, we have rewritten Enpass 6 on all evolving platforms from scratch and we didn't find the Windows phone app promising enough to consider where Microsoft itself is not releasing any new updates and no new phones are coming. Also, recently, Microsoft itself said "With the Windows 10 Mobile OS end of support, we recommend that customers move to a supported Android or iOS device..."

I replied that whilst we all understand that Microsoft are ending support for Windows mobile 10 at the end of 2019, the difference is that Microsoft has given users plenty of notice to make alternative arrangements in good time, unlike Enpass which has  unilaterally removed support for Windows mobile 10 with no notice and no announcement, leaving their paid up users to find out themselves when a password they have changed on another device is not updated on their Windows Phones and visa-versa.

I've since had no further reply. 

yup windows 10 mobile device 950 stunning device I also bought enpass and am faced with the same announced demise and phased withdrawal of windows 10 mobile.

A lack of support & advance notification or even so much as a thanks for times but we won't even think about playing. 

I understand that since version 6 the entire app has been rewritten. Along with that this is not only a password pocket is is by its nature a facet of security.  Okay I know when its time to change you have accept and roll with the changes. Visa vee Android ethos.

but for reels it is quite irksome. Stumming up a wedge of cash or signing a new device contract only because the password manager / cyber wallet has totally dropped the support for each & everyone of their customers with windows phones. And not even so much as a portable or lite version to tide you over.  really does makes one think how reliant must we be. Poor show sinew really "poor show".