Enpass Discussion Forum

Premium version with both Desktop and iOS?

Oriano

Hi.

I have just signed up for the premium version, after I downloaded the desktop Enpass.

After that I downloaded the iOS Enpass in my iPhone. Do I have to pay for the premium version one more time, in iOS Enpass?

A thought that it was a one time cost for the premium version.

Best regards

Oriano

Hey @Oriano 

I would like to share that Enpass charge one-time fee platform for the lifetime license. For ex: if you purchased Enpass on iOS platform and want to restore the pro version on any other iOS devices then you need not, to buy it again. To restore the pro version on other iOS devices please download Enpass from same Apple ID with which you had purchased it earlier.

In case if you using Enpass on other platforms (Android, Mac or Windows) then you have to buy it separately. The same has been mentioned on our website here.

Thanks!

1. I purchased Enpass pro version on my desktop MacOS.

2. After that I downloaded Enpass in my iOS. I downloaded it från the same Apple ID.

3. When I open Enpass in my iOS device I'm still get the option to purchase the premium version. 

Best regards

Oriano

Hey @Oriano,

If you are trying to restore your Enpass Pro purchased on macOS on iPhone, then we are sorry it won't work.

It is not technically possible to share in-app purchases between different apps. As mentioned by Apple "Every product is associated with a specific app. Products created for use by one app are not available in other apps. Companion apps on a different platform are different apps—the products of the Mac app are not available in the iOS app and vice versa."

If Enpass would have been an online password manager with your account and data with us, we could have restored your subscription across the platforms. You can check more about the Enpass Pricing here on our website.

Thanks!