Dear support team,

after my ticket updates seemingly remained unanswered I would like to remind u about it: it is STILL not working. Whenever I try to launch it from the application launcher (w or without shortcut) it fails to do see (see my other post about it). It was recommended to upgrade to the most recent version of my OS and Enpass 6.0.4 and curl is installed.

What can be done ? See https://discussion.enpass.io/index.php?/topic/5245-launching-enpass/ for my old post.Screenshot_20190215_184614.pngfor 

Edited by MarvinD
Added previous post

Hey @MarvinD

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please try running Enpass the through the terminal and share the logs so that we can investigate further.

• /opt/enpass/Enpass

Thanks for your co-operation.

2 hours ago, MarvinD said:

Hello there,

anyone alive ?

Hello guys,

I have solved my problem on my own after extensive googling and testing. Thank you for nothing.

On 3/17/2019 at 3:08 PM, MarvinD said:

Hello guys,

I have solved my problem on my own after extensive googling and testing. Thank you for nothing.

Hi MarvinD,

While I understand you are not happy with the lack of feedback on your particular problem; could you give other forum users a rundown on how you overcame the issue?

Edited by Dentonthebear