Enpass Discussion Forum

Saved content does not display in iOS app

onykstd

Hi,

Some items in my database are not displayed in the iPhone app. The problem is similar to the one in the previous closed thread:

https://discussion.enpass.io/index.php?/topic/1819-ios-app-does-not-display-content/

Everything in the "Login" category will show up, but all the other categories are empty, even though the Group window indicates the correct number of items in each category. 

Maybe this is not a syncing problem. If I create a new item in the iPhone app, it will save and sync to my Windows desktop where it will show up correctly. But in the iPhone app where it was created, it will be invisible. 

Someone else recognise this problem?

Windows 10, iPhone 8, sync with Dropbox, Enpass iOS app 6.0.4 (222), Enpass free W10 6.0.4 (268).

Hi,

i have kind of the same.

Yesterday I purchased the upgrade on my iPad and today I’m entering accounts to my iPad. But they don’t appear in my iPhone, when I look  in my phone in the settings it still says upgrade to Pro version.  And not more then 20 accounts are showing there.

** Solved by restoring my purchase **

Edited by MdW
I solved my problen

On 2/16/2019 at 5:06 PM, onykstd said:

Some items in my database are not displayed in the iPhone app. The problem is similar to the one in the previous closed thread:

https://discussion.enpass.io/index.php?/topic/1819-ios-app-does-not-display-content/

Everything in the "Login" category will show up, but all the other categories are empty, even though the Group window indicates the correct number of items in each category. 

Maybe this is not a syncing problem. If I create a new item in the iPhone app, it will save and sync to my Windows desktop where it will show up correctly. But in the iPhone app where it was created, it will be invisible. 

Someone else recognise this problem?

Can you please check and let me know are you using the Trial version of Enpass. To check

• Go to Enpass settings --> And check if the option " Upgrade to Pro -version" is visible.

Thanks for your co-operation.