Enpass Discussion Forum

WebDAV show syncing folder // configure location

chross

I'd love to see to which WebDAV location exactly Enpass is syncing. Recently I had the problem that I typed in a subfolder of my usual sync folder after reinstalling and I had no idea what was happening. I could also not check where Enpass is syncing.

A related feature request is the ability to configure exactly where Enpass is storing its files via WebDAV. I have to use Windows and Linux in parallel (and also Android) and sometimes the app uses the Enpass subfolder, sometimes it uses Enpass6-Beta subfolder rendering me now with two diverging branches of my credentials. I don't even know which client is syncing in which place. Also I don't know how to remedy this situation and join both files back to one vault and prevent this from happening in the future.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

+1 from me as well.

Also Webdav sync config on current version (6.0.6) is sort of black hole. Once you hit the save button there is no way to update or even see the settings.

Workaround is to disconnect and start over.

From UX perspective I would like to see Webdav  (or any other sync option) config stored side by side with other entries in the vault.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm afraid to say that I am not able to understand what did you mean by

On 4/28/2019 at 2:02 AM, Toefel said:

Specifying the exact path / folder of a WebDAV-sync is essential in my opinion! I do NOT want lying the Enpass-files around just somewhere without control.

It would be great if you can explain the scenario a little bit more. It will help us in getting a more clear picture about the issue before further proceedings.

Thanks!