Enpass Discussion Forum

Empty autofill in "Recently used"

gavu

Hi,

I am trying to clean up my vaults as I seem to have some issues with the "recently used" function.

this happens only when using the browser addons (see Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 09.29.51.png), not when using the global hotkey to search for passwords for non-browser apps.

As a workaround, when using the browser addon, I have to manually search the password I need and use that one, once done, the entry is then added on top of the recently used list but the faulty one is still visible (see Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 09.35.37.png)

Is it possible to clear the vault history or export/import everything to reset the data?

Thanks!

Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 09.29.51.png

Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 09.35.37.png

That's strange! Please share some more info so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• Are you using the same database on other devices? If yes, please share the device name and it's OS version? 
  • Which cloud services are you using to syncing the vault having these items?
  • How many vaults do you have in Enpass?
  • Did you move these items from one vault to others?
  • Have you created these items in Enpass 5 or any previous one?
  • Have you moved these items to Trash/Archive folder and lately restore it again?
  • Do these items displayed in the main app when you select 'All items' in the sidebar?

Thanks for your co-operation.

• Are you using the same database on other devices? If yes, please share the device name and it's OS version? 
    • iOS 12.1.4
  • Which cloud services are you using to syncing the vault having these items?
    • WebDAV
  • How many vaults do you have in Enpass?
  • Did you move these items from one vault to others?
    • No
  • Have you created these items in Enpass 5 or any previous one?
    • Yes
  • Have you moved these items to Trash/Archive folder and lately restore it again?
    • No
  • Do these items displayed in the main app when you select 'All items' in the sidebar?
    • The "empty" ones no, the correct ones yes

Hope this helps with your debugging. Unfortunately, those are customer details which I cannot share with you.