Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync doesn't work

C1m

Hi Guys, 

when I ad a new login on my desktop version (6.0.5 (360)) it doesn't sync with my other devices. 

I have tried to manually sync. I even deleted and reinstalled the IOS App. No success so far. 

Any suggestions? 

Looking forward to your feedback. 

Edited by C1m

Hey guys,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

For quick troubleshooting please disconnects the sync from all the devices and re-connect it again and make sure you are using the same cloud account on both devices. Now do some sample change like mark any item to favorite, add a new item, in any one device. Now check does the changes are reflected in other devices?

If your problem persists, please share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• On which all devices (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using on each device?
  • Which cloud services are you using to sync?
  • Are you getting any error message or code during sync? If yes, share it with us.
  • Does the Date and Time setting set to automatic on all devices?
  • Does the last synced time get updated on the sync page?

Thanks for your co-operation.

• Like 1

Sync via WebDAV on macOS is still broken. Latest version, updated this morning. It's a macOS only problem. Works on iOS, Windows and Linux. It still complains about the TLS certificate not to be trusted by the OS which is wrong because I installed it in the macOS Keychain and Safari uses it and trusts it.

What is so complicated about fixing something that worked before? No, you will not get an account on my NAS which is not accessible via the internet for a good reason. Go and buy any QNAP NAS and set up WebDAV and TLS. It is easy to reproduce.

On 3/19/2019 at 12:25 PM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey @Emmitt,

Please let me know what error message or code are you getting while using WebDAV sync so that we can proceed further.

Hey @Anshu kumar,

I have sent you my data AGAIN via message. I would be very happy if you could solve the mistake this time! If your developers could make a connection, then I have to see that (vault.enpassdbsync in my WebDAV account).

But it would be nice if a corresponding answer appears here after your tests.

Edited by Emmitt

I use the portable version for Windows (5.6.10) and the app for Android  (6.0.6.200) on a Huawei.

It doesn’t matter witch sync point I use (OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.)

The portable version on Windows don’t  see the new entries from the Android app an the app does not see the new entries from the portable app.

this is very frustrating :(

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 12:56 PM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey @jjmrx,

This issue has been fixed and the update will be available soon. Meanwhile please click on Merge button.

Hi Anshu, are there any news regarding this issue? Thx Jesco

Hi, I am having this issue with “folder sync” on Mojave and High Sierra with the macOS app with touch-id support, only. I can confirm that deleting the sync and recreating it, solves the issue temporarily. I have to do it after every reboot.