Enpass Discussion Forum

Android multi-user support

Jan Skutil

Hi,
I paid for Enpass on Adnroid but the application have still limited functionality. I have two Google accounts (personal + work) and I've figured out, that if I remove the work account, Enpass recognizes me and I'm able to use all premium features (i.e. see more than 20 items, ...). But when I add the work account back, I have just the basic version again. Are there any plans to the future where this could be fixed?

I have a similar problem. Every time i installing enpass from my personal account (where i boughth pro version), enpass always suggests me to buy pro version from another (work) account. BUT when i delete my secondary account,  after reinstalling enpass i recieve an error while trying unlocking pro version "You have already paid the premium version". And one more popup with this "Error while purchasing Enpass. Responce code 7". So, i have no chanse to use my enpass pro, no matter i have one google account or two. :(

Hi @Jan Skutil 

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

On 3/8/2019 at 7:59 PM, Jan Skutil said:

I paid for Enpass on Adnroid but the application have still limited functionality. I have two Google accounts (personal + work) and I've figured out, that if I remove the work account, Enpass recognizes me and I'm able to use all premium features (i.e. see more than 20 items, ...). But when I add the work account back, I have just the basic version again. Are there any plans to the future where this could be fixed?

If you are using multiple Google account then please follow these steps:

• Remove all Google accounts (temporarily) except the one from which you had purchased Enpass from your device.
  • Take the backup of Enpass data.
  • Uninstall the Enpass app.
  • Now install the Enpass app --> Pro version will be restored.
  • Restore your database.

Add other Google Accounts, after restoring the purchase.

Hope this helps!