Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass, I want to upgrade to pro on my phone but please explain your purchase agreement

skylark

Hello Enpass customer service,

I want to upgrade Enpass on my Samsung S8 phone to the pro version to have more than 20 items.  But I need to understand some things first.

Currently I'm running Enpass traditional  6.0.0 (230) on my Win10 desktop and my Win10 laptop.  I had tried the Windows  store version but had the blurred and offset user interface problem so went back to 6.0.0 (230).  I can sync the Enpass database on Google drive between my desktop and laptop fine with 26 items so far.  I do get the pop up saying "There is a newer version available to download, click to upgrade now."  But I'm reluctant to upgrade and get the blurry and offset UI problem again.

My S8 phone is running Enpass 6.0.6.200.  It will only sync 19 items so I guess the limitation is 19 items, not 20 items.  I finally figured out how to upgrade Enpass on my phone to the Pro version by clicking the gear icon.  But if I pay the $11.99 + tax, will I have to pay again later?  I see so many posts that complain about having to pay again when they already paid once.  It's VERY confusing.

..... 1. If I upgrade my Win10 desktop and laptop to the newer version, will I get the blurry and offset UI problem again?

..... 2. If I pay the $11.99 + tax to upgrade Enpass on my S8 phone to the pro version, will I have to pay again ever for Enpass on a later model Android phone?

Please let me know the correct path to follow.    Thanks.

Hey @skylark,

Thanks for writing in.

On 3/24/2019 at 9:49 AM, skylark said:

1. If I upgrade my Win10 desktop and laptop to the newer version, will I get the blurry and offset UI problem again?

This issue has already been fixed. As I can see you are running the older version of Enpass, so please update the Enpass app V6.0.6. The premium features have these extra features which are not in the free version.

• Unlock using Windows Hello
  • Dark theme
  • Create your own Categories
  • Create your own Templates
  • All standard features
  • Lifetime license and same is being mentioned on our website: https://www.enpass.io/pricing/
On 3/24/2019 at 9:49 AM, skylark said:

2. If I pay the $11.99 + tax to upgrade Enpass on my S8 phone to the pro version, will I have to pay again ever for Enpass on a later model Android phone?

No! I would like to share that Enpass charge one-time fee platform for the lifetime license. To restore the pro version on the other Android device please download Enpass with the same Google ID with which you have purchased Enpass earlier.

Hope this answer your question.