Enpass Discussion Forum

Scaling issues, Lumia 950XL

Guest Ronit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got a Lumia 950 XL this weekend.

Sorry, I don't have the problem.  Then again, I'm still entering data.  I was using a program called Vault.  It does not work on the W10 phone OS and does not have a data dump or export ability.

With that thought, I wonder if this might be a data issue of some kind.  I'm doing a copy and paste field by field between the applications on my laptop.  Thankfully Vault and Enpass have a desktop version.  Maybe there is bad data that may have been pasted in somehow.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ronit
On ‎01‎-‎06‎-‎2016 at 10:32 PM, Les said:

I just got a Lumia 950 XL this weekend.

Sorry, I don't have the problem.  Then again, I'm still entering data.  I was using a program called Vault.  It does not work on the W10 phone OS and does not have a data dump or export ability.

With that thought, I wonder if this might be a data issue of some kind.  I'm doing a copy and paste field by field between the applications on my laptop.  Thankfully Vault and Enpass have a desktop version.  Maybe there is bad data that may have been pasted in somehow.

This has nothing to do with data, but with display scaling. Go to settings->display and move the scaling slider to the leftmost setting, to reproduce the problem.

Guest Ronit

Guys, really, nothing? 2 people with 950XL and 1520 have sent you screenshots, would be good to at least have an acknowledgement that you are aware of and are working on the problem.