Enpass Discussion Forum

Android syncing with DropBox

dabrown

I have been having some trouble with my phone not syncing with Dropbox, I make changes on the windows 10 side and  don't see the changes on the phone. I tried 2 things both failed.

1. I disconnected the vault the reconnected the vault but the data still didn't match what was on windows (widows uses the same DropBox account)

2. I uninstalled on my phone and re-downloaded from Google Play and re-installed but I can't connect to DropBox and now I am getting "Unable to restore data due to insufficient access rights" I can see the file on DropBox on my phone so I am very confused 

I was an origina purchasedl Enpass 5 and was upgraded to Enpass 6 really like the multiple vaults so my wife and I can share our common accounts safely but I need to get the working on my phone.

Some more information it appears that I have enpass Beta installed and it seems to be working but it is not syncing with the enpass I have installed on windows. I seem to have both enpass and enpass Beta installed and it is enpass that I cant get connected to Dropbox.

Android:
enpass 6.06.200 from Google Play Store
enpass Beta 6.0.0.75 also says for Google Play Store

Windows:

enpass 6.0.6 (322) from windows store

I really would like to get this working so that my android and windows would sync up.

• 8 months later...

I am still having problems with setting up syncing for my vaults. I how have a fully authorized installation an Android 10. I followed some instructions emailed to me to backup on my pc and restore on my Android phone which I was able to do.  I have tried going to Settigs -> Vaults -> "Primary Vault" -> Set up Sync. I choose Drop box and was prompted to login and I was successful I received message to allow DropBox access and I authorized and it flashed another screen then went back to prompting me to allow access. I also tried to sync to my shared vault on OneDrive and get "Authorization Finished" and prompt for Redirect but when I hit redirect it just keeps coming back to the same screen

Is the ever going to get fixed???