Enpass Discussion Forum

The First Beta of Enpass v6 for Portable Apps is out!

Vikram Dabas

@Fabian1 we understand that it's been long; we've not released an updated version for Portable. Honestly, we're in the process of fixing certain bugs for the already developed version. Although, it'll still be a Beta but we want our users with the least of the inconvenience. So, it's a trade-off between time and quality here. 

Hi @Tahreem,

downloaded from this link -> https://dl.enpass.io/beta/portable/mac-win/6.0.7/EnpassPortable_6.0.7.zip is a zip, unpacked the Mac directory contains another zip EnpassPortable.zip which unpacks to a single app EnpassPortable. The executable in Contents/MacOS ist dated Donnerstag, 28. März 2019 um 18:07. From disk it cannot be opened at all, from a stick again I get told the file is corrupted and should be moved to trash. I moved the zip to a stick, unpacked there, same result. After all it's not a pkg (which would make no sense since installing a portable version is useless), and after it all it does not run on Catalina.

Thanks for caring

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 7:48 AM, Garima Singh said:

Could you please share the device and OS version so that I can assist you better.

@Garima Singh This is a valid question.

But: If you'd have a look into the posts above, you'd understand easily, that YOUR isn't even near to the point.

An updated portable version 6 for Windows is pending since almost a year.

It's promised to come "soon".

I'm working in IT services. If I would promise my service to my customer, I would not have any customer anymore!

Please state a due date, or say cleary: No, Enpass will not deliver.

Then count YOUR customers.

BTW, I'm using Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit, latest version. And Windows 10 with no grants for installing any software via setup or .MSI modules.

Cheers, Passer.

Edited by Passer
typo