Enpass Discussion Forum

[bug] MacOS first start

Idoki

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. For security reasons, Enpass never automatically fills the details in a webpage until the user triggers the autofill action (Press the Shortcut or Click the item from Assistant). So when you open a webpage, Enpass only shows the relevant items based on the matching URL but doesn't fill the details. But, for a single item saved in the database, you can set Enpass to fill the information using the keyboard shortcut without showing the Enpass Assistant. You can enable it from Enpass Settings under Browser section.

Also, please share some more info so that we can investigate further.

• Version of macOS you use.
  • Version of Enpass and browser extension you use.
  • In which browser along with its version are you facing this problem?

Thanks!

"For security reasons, Enpass never automatically fills the details in a webpage until the user triggers the autofill action (Press the Shortcut or Click the item from Assistant)"

-> It is the first action in my list: I did press the shortcut, so I DO want to have the data filled. And it would be correctly filled if I didn't have to enter the password (e.g. after restart)

macOS 10.14.4

Chrome

Enpass 6.0.7 (336)   -> would be great if this would be selectable text to copy&paste :D

extension: Version 6.0.1