Enpass Discussion Forum

How to import data

The Andre

Hey @The Andre,

Welcome to Enpass Family!

I would like to share that Importing data from other password managers is currently possible only through our desktop versions of Enpass.  So once you have imported data, you can easily migrate that to your Android/ChromebookApp using Sync or via WiFi Backup feature of Enpass.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2019 at 8:28 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey @The Andre,

I would like to share that Importing data from other password managers is currently possible only through our desktop versions of Enpass.  So once you have imported data, you can easily migrate that to your Android/ChromebookApp using Sync or via WiFi Backup feature of Enpass.

Hope this helps!

Can you add import directly to Chromebook/Android? It looks like I now have to buy a MacOS license that I will use only once, to import the CSV from my old password manager.

Hi,

I've used the CSV_Templates_Logins.csv to import data.
I've used exactly the same string quotation and comma separations, but Enpass 6.1.0 (390) for Mac keeps showing 'Nothing to import'.

Is there something I could have overlooked?

Thanks in advance and great work on Enpass!

JK

On 5/16/2019 at 2:28 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey @The Andre,

Hope this helps!

Is there a "desktop version" of Enpass for Chrome OS? My desktop device is a chromebook. I can only find desktop versions for Windows and Mac.