Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass Beta 5.4.4 with Chromebook support is here

Nikhil Kumar

Hey Enpassians!

With the recently released Enpass Beta 5.4.4, your wait for Enpass app for Google Chromebook is now over. 

We have also released a Enpass browser extension 'Chromebook Connector for Enpass', which is specially designed to work with Chrome browser in Chromebook. It will definitely enhance your browsing experience by autofilling all your usernames, passwords and credit cards on the web pages you browse in Chrome browser in Chromebook. For that you need to install a browser extension Chromebook Connector for Enpass from Chrome Web Store. For any help regarding autofilling in Chromebook, have a look at user manual.

NOTE: The list of Chromebook that supports Android Apps is available here

The complete change-log of Beta v5.4.4 is:

* Introducing Enpass for Chromebook. For Autofilling in Chrome browser of Chromebook, you will need to install browser extension "Chromebook connector for Enpass".
* Folder sync : Now you can sync your Enpass keychain locally to any folder on your device.
* A quick setup page to enable Fingerprint, Cloud sync and get started with sample items. 
* Now user can choose any folder to backup Enpass data & restore it.
* Improved selective field sharing.
* Compatibility improvements for Android N.
* Minor bug fixes.

This is a Beta and there might be some bugs to frustrate you>:(. Please release all your frustration here by reporting them.

Cheers!!!

This is great news .. except >:( the account I used to purchase Enpass for my android devices is not the same one I use for my Chromebook .. I use a separate account for android app purchases, keeps my main account cleaner .. and I only have access to a trial version with the account I use on my Chromebook... any ideas?

• 3 months later...
Hello, on my Chromebook after a while, Enpass will come up and ask me to input my PIN randomly. I understand if I'm in the app and it locks, but I would just be doing work, and all of a sudden the app takes over the screen and asks to log in... is this behavior normal? I would very much rather not set a lock out period of 12 hours for security reasons, but I don't want to be asked every 5 minutes when I don't even need to use Enpass

• 1 year later...
On 11/4/2016 at 9:47 AM, Nikhil Kumar said:

Hey Enpassians!

With the recently released Enpass Beta 5.4.4, your wait for Enpass app for Google Chromebook is now over. 

We have also released a Enpass browser extension 'Chromebook Connector for Enpass', which is specially designed to work with Chrome browser in Chromebook. It will definitely enhance your browsing experience by autofilling all your usernames, passwords and credit cards on the web pages you browse in Chrome browser in Chromebook. For that you need to install a browser extension Chromebook Connector for Enpass from Chrome Web Store. For any help regarding autofilling in Chromebook, have a look at user manual.

NOTE: The list of Chromebook that supports Android Apps is available here

The complete change-log of Beta v5.4.4 is:

* Introducing Enpass for Chromebook. For Autofilling in Chrome browser of Chromebook, you will need to install browser extension "Chromebook connector for Enpass".
* Folder sync : Now you can sync your Enpass keychain locally to any folder on your device.
* A quick setup page to enable Fingerprint, Cloud sync and get started with sample items. 
* Now user can choose any folder to backup Enpass data & restore it.
* Improved selective field sharing.
* Compatibility improvements for Android N.
* Minor bug fixes.

This is a Beta and there might be some bugs to frustrate you>:(. Please release all your frustration here by reporting them.

Cheers!!!

Hello,

I'm testing Enpass beta in my Pixelbook and so far everything looks good except for the Chrome extension.  I just can't make it work.  Also it seems there is no "beta" extension to work with the beta version.  Can you update me on this?

Thanks

• Like 1