Enpass Discussion Forum

Missing elements on iOS

Youss

Hello,

First of all, here is my configuration, I use Enpass on my Mac and iPhone.

Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5 - Enpass 5.6.11
Iphone iOS 12.1.3 - Enpass 6.0.6 with paid license 

I use Google Drive synchronization on both my devices, however I have a major problem, on my Mac I have 121 elements but on my iPhone only 110, I can click on "synchronize" on both my devices it tells me the synchronization was successful but the missing elements on iOS do not appear. The missing elements on my iPhone seem to me to be the last elements added for several months.

Thank you in advance for your help

The problem is that on version 6 on Mac the unlocking via touch id is a paid feature so I already paid for the license on iOS, at the time when I paid for the license on ios I agreed to do it because I found it reasonable now I think it's too much

Edited by Youss

Hey @Youss,

The premium features are just add-on goodies for more customization; some extra funds for us for putting in extra efforts for Enpass6 & faster future updates.  Touch ID is premium now but users can use the PIN instead as a standard feature. We really appreciate your love and support so far to make ENPASS6 happen.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 6:43 AM, Anshu kumar said:

Hey @Youss,

The premium features are just add-on goodies for more customization; some extra funds for us for putting in extra efforts for Enpass6 & faster future updates.  Touch ID is premium now but users can use the PIN instead as a standard feature. We really appreciate your love and support so far to make ENPASS6 happen.

Cheers!

Give up