Enpass Discussion Forum

Win10 & Win10Mobile not syncing

KhakiMan

I still use a Windows 10 Mobile phone, but I'm seeing that Enpass is not updating to match what the Windows10 app has.

I know the Win10 app has been redesigned, but have you abandoned the Mobile app?  I tried a restore, but the file is not recognized to select for a restore.

Both apps are set to sync with OneDrive. The mobile app says it last synced May 21 and last attempted today.  A manual sync does not remedy. Was OneDrive syncing stopped?

Edited by KhakiMan
Added more information.

Hi,

Version 6 has been written from the ground up and apart from the name has little or nothing to do with version 5, the two databases are incompatible.  While the Enpass team have been very willing to help users of non-supported platforms, such as Windows 7, Linux distros that are not CentOS 7, Fedora 28 and Ubuntu 16.04 or later as well as MacOS versions that pre-date 10.12, I think that the decision not to support a defunct OS that had little market share to begin with, and is rapidly dwindling, is perhaps to be expected.

Not exactly a customer friendly approach. I would have expected advanced notification of unsupported versions (in app, email), rather than being cut off summarily.

It is interesting that it was syncing properly between versions/platforms until May 21, so that shoots a hole in your explanation.