Enpass Discussion Forum

Firefox Addon UI broken: size is scaled down to 25%

Since one week my Enpass Firfox addon isn't working probably. Whenever I open the drop down window it's scaled down to 25% of the normal size and the the rest is colored red (see screenshot). However the mouse clicks are taken as if it would be displayed normally. Therefore, the addon is not usable anymore since I cannot click password entries, buttons etc.

I already tried reinstalling the addon but the bug is still there.

Does anyone has an idea what I could do?

22zvo0.png

On 6/7/2019 at 2:00 PM, Jochen said:

Since one week my Enpass Firfox addon isn't working probably. Whenever I open the drop down window it's scaled down to 25% of the normal size and the the rest is colored red (see screenshot). However the mouse clicks are taken as if it would be displayed normally. Therefore, the addon is not usable anymore since I cannot click password entries, buttons etc.

I already tried reinstalling the addon but the bug is still there.

Does anyone has an idea what I could do?

Can you let the developers know your operating system and what version of Enpass, the Enpass plugin and Firefox so that they may better help you. 

On 6/9/2019 at 2:13 PM, Dentonthebear said:

Can you let the developers know your operating system and what version of Enpass, the Enpass plugin and Firefox so that they may better help you. 

My operating system is MacOS 10.14.5. Firefox (67.0.2), Enpass (6.1.0) and the plugin (6.0.2) are up to date. Thanks a lot for looking into this problem!

• 10 months later...

Hi @Jochen

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Sometimes rebooting the device might help with this issue, we suggest you to please try rebooting your device if you haven't tried it yet. If the problem persists, please let us know the following so that we can help you better.

• Are you getting this issue on macOS 10.14.5?
  • Which Enpass and Enpass extension version are you using?
  • Which Firefox version are you using now?
  • Have you recently made any changes?

Thanks!

• 3 years later...

Over 3 years later on a new MacBook with a new Firefox installation the same error appears again. Also on this device it worked without any problems for about a year. Last week the "old" bug came back and it stays since then: When I open the Firefox extension for Enpass, the dropdown UI is broken (scaled down to 25% of the size leaving a red rectangle, UI elements seems to be rearranged/broken and it's unusable - doesn't respond to mouse clicks etc.). See attached screenshot.

I restarted Firefox and the whole MacBook, I reinstalled the extension, nothing seems to help.

I'm surprised that I'm almost the only one with this problem. Very weird that it happened already on three different MacBooks now. Maybe it's connected to one of my other Firefox extensions that I've used in each setup (see 2nd screenshot).

Setup: MacBook Pro Mid'15, macOS 12.6.8, Firefox 118.0.1, Enpass 6.9.1 (1512), Enpass FF extension 6.8.8

Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-04 um 10.38.54.png

Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-04 um 10.44.13.png

Edited by Jochen
Added system setup