Enpass Discussion Forum

Acces two Enpass accounts from one Windows computer

don90630

I have a premium Enpass account on Windows and Android.

My wife has a premium Enpass account on IOS.

I would like to access her account on my Windows computer. It appears my Windows computer's Enpass app is strictly to access my own account.

Is there a way for me to accesss my wife's account via my browser? If not, how can I accomplish the ability to access both accounts from my Windows computer?

Don

3 hours ago, don90630 said:

I have a premium Enpass account on Windows and Android.

My wife has a premium Enpass account on IOS.

I would like to access her account on my Windows computer. It appears my Windows computer's Enpass app is strictly to access my own account.

Is there a way for me to accesss my wife's account via my browser? If not, how can I accomplish the ability to access both accounts from my Windows computer?

Don

Hi Don,

See this thread: 

The thread to which you refer does not answer my question. I need access to two different accounts, having two different clouds, having two different email IDs on the same Windows device. I will try installing a second instance of the app and see what happens.

I just tried to install a second instance; my only options were to uninstall or repair; I chose to repair; no opportunity to use a different ID.
So it is clear that I cannot have more than one instance of the Enpass app on the same Windows computer.
And I do not find a way to access the different account via the browser. Am I missing a link?
P..S. Two vaults in the same account are not a solution for me.

Edited by don90630
Added info after trying to install a second instance of Enpass

10 hours ago, don90630 said:

The thread to which you refer does not answer my question. I need access to two different accounts, having two different clouds, having two different email IDs on the same Windows device. I will try installing a second instance of the app and see what happens.

I just tried to install a second instance; my only options were to uninstall or repair; I chose to repair; no opportunity to use a different ID.
So it is clear that I cannot have more than one instance of the Enpass app on the same Windows computer.
And I do not find a way to access the different account via the browser. Am I missing a link?
P..S. Two vaults in the same account are not a solution for me.

Sorry complete brain fart...