Enpass Discussion Forum

Coming from Lastpass-questions

googs185

I love LastPass but I'm fed up with their yearly price increases, $1 per month increase over the past 2 years. My questions is about "platforms." What is a platform? Do I need to purchase a seperate subscription of Enpass for any phone I use and every single computer I use? One thing I liked about LastPass is I could log in from any computer wherever I am in the world, not just a home/work computer,etc. Can I do this with Enpass and only buy the iPhone unlimited license? And once I buy it that's it, right? No more fees later on? Is the app and web interface as easy to use as LastPass?

If you had an Android phone, an iPad, a Windows PC and a MacBook you would need to purchase a licence for each as they are all different platforms, or more accurately different operating systems.  If you have a Linux system then you are golden.

https://www.enpass.io/pricing/

There is no web interface for Enpass, as your database is not stored on their servers, but on your choice of location.

Pricing is a one off cost, however if Enpass migrates from version 6 to 7 in the future then I would expect there would be a charge.  This is unlikely to happen any time in the near future as version 6 has only been available for a few months.

Hopefully the information above is correct, apologies if I have miss something but I am doing my usual trick of answering forum questions late at night on three hours sleep.