Enpass Discussion Forum

Error while restoring purchase. Error code: 305

Racxie

For awhile now there has been a sync issue between my Enpass app on Windows 10 and on my iPhone (sitll works fine between Windows 10 and Windows Phone 10), which has been incredibly frustrating to say the least. So I finally decided to uninstall and reinstall the app on both my desktop and my phone.

I had no issues with restoring my iOS purchase, but when I try to restore my purchases on the Windows 10 store app (which appears to be newer than before - not sure why it never got updated before), I get the error code 305. I've tried signing out and back in from the Windows Store as suggested elsewhere but still not having any luck.

Please help, as I've had to create new passwords so many times now when trying to log into sites between devices (such as this one), I'm almost considering switching!

Thanks in advance.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:23 AM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Racxie

Please share the Enpass purchase receipt via DM or email at support@enpass.io so that we can assist you better. Thanks.

Just emailed you as was easier to share it that way by just forwarding the original email :)