Enpass Discussion Forum

Firefox extension says No Item Found when it's there

Hello world,

I'm running Enpass 6.1.1 on mac OS X High Sierra 10.13.0 and Firefox 68.0

The Enpass extension is unable to find an entry corresponding to the current website, but when I do a manual search it appears. It's a frustrating and time-consuming issue. Is there an obvious setting I should be using to avoid it?

Here's 2 screenshots of my experience.

screen-1.thumb.jpg.f9dfcea946eee63672e939cbc4e3bc5d.jpgscreen-2.thumb.jpg.eb62ea1e3531ade600adb6ba4ace4d31.jpg

Hi All,

Can you please check and let me know have you enabled the Match URL hostname under Enpass settings > Browser section? If yes, then retry by disabling it as once this option is enabled, Enpass extension will only show you the list of items having the exact matching URL.

'

On 7/12/2019 at 1:23 PM, Vikram Dabas said:

Hi All,

Can you please check and let me know have you enabled the Match URL hostname under Enpass settings > Browser section? If yes, then retry by disabling it as once this option is enabled, Enpass extension will only show you the list of items having the exact matching URL.

'

Sorry but there is nothing to check. I have the same problem and today I realized the Chrome add on doesn't work at all on my Mac.

@Friedi Yes, but I cannot say anything about Chrome as I'm not using it. But @Twizzlers has probably the problem that his “Domain” field’s type is not URL (that's what I see from his screenshot), but there might also be another issue, I don't know. He should just check it out.

Finally I can tell you, I have no issues with archive.org or any other website, when all needed fields are setup correctly.

• Like 1

Hi @Twizzlers

When a webpage is opened, Enpass extension shows the relevant items based on the URL (field type is set as URL) saved in items. So please make your Domain field is set as URL. You can change it via Open the Archive item > Edit > click the Domain field > Set the Field Type as URL > Save it. Now retry and let me know if you still face any problem