Enpass Discussion Forum

Unable to sync since 6.1.0 (408)

DarthPug

I have 5 devices that sync via WebDAV.   2 android running Enpass Beta and 3 windows 10 clients.

Since the upgrade to 6.1.0 I get:

Sync Error, please check your internet connection or try again later on all devices.

1. Temporary workaround I found was to disconnect all the clients.

2. Remove data from WebDAV

3. re-connect clients 1 at a time, synchronizing all connected clients after each is connected.  ie connect client 1, sync, connect client 2 then sync client 2 then 1, connect client 3 then sync client 3 then 2 then 1.

2 days later it is happening again.   Which leads me to believe either the windows 10 client or android beta client has issues with WebDAV sync and it is causing the rest not to work.   Is anyone else experiencing this?

I'm using a hosted provider (SpryServers.net) so unfortunately no I can't access the logs.   But going under the impression the webdav server has issues, I deleted the enpass files there without disconnecting the enpass clients.    Then clicked sync and it worked (both windows & android).   So perhaps the file is being corrupted on transfer and then breaking sync or a problem with the storage on the hosting provider?