Enpass Discussion Forum

Importing Data from 1Password

I´d like to switch from 1Password to Enpass, but i´m facing a problem importing data. I´m using 1Password for Windows, 4.6.2.626. I exported all my data to a 1pif file and tried to import it into enpass version 6.1.1 (451). I got an error "nothing to import". The i tried to export all data in csv and imported it in enpass. But in enpass everything looks messed up. No categories as well. Did i do something wrong? I would urgently need the imported data, otherwise we cannot switch the product.

Otto

• 3 months later...
On 7/19/2019 at 1:21 PM, Otto said:

I´d like to switch from 1Password to Enpass, but i´m facing a problem importing data. I´m using 1Password for Windows, 4.6.2.626. I exported all my data to a 1pif file and tried to import it into enpass version 6.1.1 (451). I got an error "nothing to import". The i tried to export all data in csv and imported it in enpass. But in vidmate enpass everything looks messed up. No categories as well. Did i do something wrong? I would urgently need the imported data, otherwise we cannot switch the product.

Otto

First take backup. And then restore everything and then you import it. Drop the 1pif file.

Regards,

Kasey. 

Edited by Kasey00