Enpass Discussion Forum

How to change OneDrive login

BrianD

I just purchased the android version of enpass. I sync my passwords in OneDrive. I accidently connected to the wrong OneDrive account and now the restore fails. Each time I try to connect enpass it tries to authenticate to the wrong email account but never allows me to change my login. How do I change the onedrive login?

Edited by BrianD

The menu seems the same on my android tablet (Enpass version 6.0.3.1), and on my android smartphone (Enpass version 6.0.8.215). With either one, I click near the top left corner on the three horizontal lines just to the left of "All Items", then I click on the gear symbol near the bottom right corner. Under "Settings" I click on "Vaults", then I click on "Primary". Under "Synchronize" my devices each have Google Drive. Yours should be OneDrive. I did not go any further. Since you need to change yours, try and see what clicking "DISCONNECT" under "ACCOUNT INFO", and see what that does for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your tip. It seems that the three horizontal bars do not appear until I sync. To enable the three bars I restored backup. When I tried to create a new sync the app still remembers the original one drive email (the wrong one) and I cannot change it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 11:13 PM, BrianD said:

Thank you for your tip. It seems that the three horizontal bars do not appear until I sync. To enable the three bars I restored backup. When I tried to create a new sync the app still remembers the original one drive email (the wrong one) and I cannot change it.

So similar problem here... I've two different vaults, one for private use and one for work. As my phone is basically for private use, I've my MS private account synced in it (autologin and contacts synced too to my MS Live account). The problem, as yours, is that I'm unable to sync my work vault (or any other in OneDrive) because Enpass allways try to connect with my private account to OneDrive and never let me to change my login user (also with autofill disabled). The pretty thing is that with any other webservice, as Dropbox for example, Enpass ask me for user and password, but does not do that with OneDrive.

I bought pro Android app yesterday, I hope anybody can help us. I guess people from Enpass have a look on forums. If not I will contact support and, if I get a solution I will post it here.

Edited by matt73

• 1 month later...