Enpass Discussion Forum

Vivaldi and Brave

DesignT

Hello,

I am a 1Password stand-alone version user and this is the first time I am tasting Enpass.

They seem very similar but unfortunately I am also a Vivaldi and Brave browsers user and I notice that Enpass is not compatible with them.

Is there any way to make them working together ?

I only can switch to Enpass when you have Vivaldi/Brave compatibility.

Do you expect to offer compatibility with this browsers soon ?

Thanks

Edited by DesignT
  • Like 1

Hey @DesignT,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

The reason behind getting the Error code 403 is that Enpass is not able to validate the code signature of the particular browser. I would suggest you to please try re-installing the browser if you haven't tried it yet. If the problem persists, kindly drop us an email at support@enpass.io so that we can help you better.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am using these combination:

Enpass 6.1.2 (495)

Or

Enpass 6.1.3 (420)

With

Vivaldi 2.8.1664.35 (Stable channel) (64-bit).  DOES NOT WORK

Enpass Password Manager extension for Chrome version 6.0.2.  

Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)  WORKS

Enpass Password Manager extension for Chrome 6.0.2.   

Chromium Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit).  No extension is available

Safari Version 12.1.2 (14607.3.9). WORKS

Enpass extension 6.1.3

Using the extension I am just redirected for the Looking page and then a blank page. (pls see attched file)

Very anoying it was working before, I suppose with Vivaldi previouse version but it´s not any more.

Is there a fix to this ?

The main issues with password managers compatibility with new browser versions.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 06.55.10.png

Enpass Support offers the work around of unchecking the Enpass setting Browser | 'Authorize Browsers With Verified Code Signatures Only'.

I am glad to have my extension working again in Vivaldi, but I don't see this work around as a permanent solution.  I hope Enpass gets this fixed promptly.

The nearly 3 days waiting for a response from Enpass Support seemed much longer.  I was surprised how much impact a broken Enpass extension in Vivaldi had on my day to day activities.  It was enough time to look around and see what the competition has been doing.  Also enough time to start planning how to become a former Enpass user.