Enpass Discussion Forum

pCloud support 2

Budovi

Hi,

I know this was discussed before, but it is not possible to use WebDAV in a combination with 2FA on pCloud.

Would it be possible to get a "proper" integration instead? It feels easier to implement than asking for a WebDAV with a (single use?) passwords support that effectively eliminates 2FA in the first place.

Thanks for consideration!

I do not think that pCloud eliminate 2FA, as far as I am aware, it is a feature they have from two years, and so far, what most people request they develop, so just be patient. I have a Lifetime deal with them and see their progress with time, trust me!

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 2:33 PM, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @Budovi,

Thanks for writing in.

Currently, we don't have any plans to add more sync services. However, I've noted down your request for internal discussion.

Thanks!

Thank you for your application.
I have a lifetime account on pCloud and would love to use it with Enpass. Add pCloud integration to access only one folder in the vault. This is more secure than full WebDEV access.

thH59wj.png

• 4 years later...

Have there been any development for pCloud, it is crucial to include companies that are taking privacy seriously and are not in the pocket of the government, not that I have anything to hide, but I want my services to be secure and noop proof. 

Please add support to pCloud !

Hi @Kenneth

Enpass is always grateful for our active users and your efforts in notifying us of this feature. I forwarded this request to our developers and would like to inform you that they have investigated its feasibility & unfortunately, this request cannot be taken into consideration. Your support and effort are greatly appreciated.