thank you for your note. To your questions:
Please check and share if your are using stable or beta version of iOS 14?
I'm using the official 14.0 release as published by Apple last week, no beta version.
Are you using a public WebDAV server like Next-cloud etc., or are you on a private WebDAV server?
I'm using a private WebDav server on top or as part of my Synology NAS, being accessed via "https://<ip-of-my-synology-nas>:5006/home".
My NAS is a Synology DS718+ with DSM 6.2.3-25426 Update 2 installed. WebDAV-Server version installed is 2.3.4-0025.
Please note 1: Synchronizing my Enpass vault using my second iOS device with iOS 13 installed or any other device (Android, Windows, Mac) is still working fine.
Please note 2: Calendar events under WebDAV (CalDAV) are still being synchronized even with iOS 14.
Is it possible for you to share a demo account of your WebDAV server via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org along with this forum link, so we can set up the sync at our end and check for issues?
Unfortunately not since my Synology NAS is NOT available from outside my home office.
I have done the following further simple investigation steps to narrow down the path to solution.
1) Activated WebDAV protocol within Synology DSM.
2) Sync'ed Enpass vault with a iOS 13 device to check if protocols are created. --> protocol has been created. Sync works as expected
3) Tried to sync Enpass vault with my iOS 14 device --> NO protocol has been created. Sync failed
4) Disconnect WebDAV link on iOS 14 device
5) Tried to reconnect using https with and without verifying SSL certifacte --> Failed "No connection possible. Ensure User Name and password are correct"
6) Tried to reconnect using http --> Failed "No connection possible. Ensure User Name and password are correct"
7) Disconnect WebDAV link on iOS 13 device
8) Tried to reconnect using https with and without verifying SSL certifacte --> Sync works as expected
9) Tried to reconnect using http -> Sync works as expected
It seems Enpass under iOS 14 isn't able to find the path to WebDAV Server since WebDAV didn't even receive any request.