perhaps someone has an idea:
- i'm using enpass on desktop (mac, win) and my iDevices.
- everything is updated and latest versions
- i just noticed, that the sync is runnung nor more (error) - was running for years
- if i delete the enpass data on my Synology NAS, i can newly sync the data from all apple devices
- if i then try to sync the windows enpass i get an error 915993 or 907987 or after new install 908403
- if i delete the enpass data and try to newly sync the data from windows, i can see the creation of a tmp file in the webdav folder, but get an error 915993 and the tmp-file is deleted.
What can i do to sync enpass under windows again? nothing really changed there that could cause this (i think).
Thank you very much.
PS: i do have added PWs to the windows Enpass, so i would prefer this database to sync, as all aother devices have an older DB (dated to the last successful sync 2 weeks ago).