I had the same issues this morning with the browser extension not working. This how I fixed it.
· Open Enpass
· Unlock Enpass
· Ensure the “Enable Browser Extension” is checked.
· Exit Enpass!
· Open Edge (This worked for me so I haven’t tried other “real” browser).
· Ensure you are running the Enpass 6 browser extension.
· Click or double click and follow the instructions.
· Enpass desktop app with launch and you’ll be prompted to enter a code.
Let me know how you get on.
We should have had a choice and or warning about the upgrade of our production data! Unlike the other beta, my client updated without far warning.
ONLY sign up for a beta program if you are willing to except all issues with a beta! Crying over lost or broken functionality in a beta program is redundant. Beta uses are invited to help the dev process and thus should expect bugs!