Enpass Discussion Forum

No Import of attachments from 1Password

Hi,

I'm aware, that using attachments in Enpass is a quite new functionality. Is there a way to import existing attachments from 1 Password automatically? 

Just for completeness: The attachments are available in the exported 1pif-folder. They simply do not show up  after importing to Enpass.

Thanks
Thomas 

Guest Akash Vyas

Hi @kingshill

Welcome aboard!

Sorry to say no, as of this moment Enpass can't import attachments, but the option to import attachments from 1Password is already in our roadmap and will be available in future versions. So for now, the best work around is to manually add the attachments to the imported items.

Your patience is appreciated.

Cheers!

Hi Akash,

thanks for your quick reply.

Not having an import of attachments is not a showstopper. But I realized the 200kb limitation for attachments, which is bad. 

I have > 400 items to migrate and many of them have attachments. This takes a while already. But I'm not willing at the moment to resize attachments (and I can't for some anyway). Since you plan to change the way of storing attachments with the next big release, I will wait for it. Apart from this limitation Enpass seems to be a very good 1PW alternative  to me.

Is there already an ETA for the next big release?

Thanks,
Thomas

Guest Akash Vyas

Hi @kingshill

We're glad that you like Enpass and willing to wait for the next update.

On 29/07/2017 at 1:03 AM, kingshill said:

Is there already an ETA for the next big release?

Sorry, as currently I can't assure you of any ETA. But you can take my word for it, the update will have a ton of new features and a completely new feel to it.

Till then please bear with us.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...