chamomile

Is there a password verification option?

Hello fellow users,

Is there an option in Enpass to enable password verification by re-typing the password twice when you create a new entry? (to make sure you made no typos when entering the password)

Thank you!

Hi Pratyush!

Thank you for taking a notice of this matter. I tried entering several entries manually and then realized that one can easily make a typo without even knowing about it, because there is no password confirmation text field (unlike Keepass and many other password managers). Please kindly implement this.

Thank you!

PS: Also, why it is not possible to post on your forum when using a VPN??? I need it for security reasons, but the forum engine complains about it and requests me to disable it :((

Edited by chamomile

Hi @chamomile,

Thanks for writing back in.

We have noted down your valuable suggestion and forwarded it to the concerned team for further consideration. Thanks for your feedback!

Regarding VPN, our anti-spam filters out any activity from the VPN. Hence it is not possible to post using a VPN.