Enpass Discussion Forum

Sync problem

jimi_t

Hello,

I have been using Enpass for a few years and it has served me well.

My needs are simple - my devices are a desktop and a laptop -  both win 10. My vault is on OneDrive. 

I use my desktop 80% of the time but when away from my city home, I use my laptop. Until today, I thought that there was one vault (database) which was accessed by both devices. 

Then I discovered a password on Enpass on the laptop which was a previous version. Further exploration confirmed it. My desktop vault info says I have 103 passwords but my laptop shows only 93. Both devices allow me to sync and carry on as if there is no problem - so it seems there may be 2 databases coexisting. 

How could this occur and what do I need to do to make this problem go away?

Would appreciate your assistance.

Jimi_t

Hi @jimi_t,

Welcome to the forums!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

For quick troubleshooting, disconnect the sync from all the devices and reconnect it again. Now do some sample change like mark any item to favorite, add a new item in any one device. Now check does the changes are reflected in other devices?

If your problem persists, please share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• On which devices and OS versions (mention all) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using on each device?
  • Are you getting any error message or code during sync? If yes, share it with us.
  • Does the Date and Time setting set to automatic on all devices?
  • Does the last synced time get updated on the sync page?