Enpass Discussion Forum

Autofill Android for USPS only for Email, not Username

I have used autofill for USPS (United States Postal Service) when logging in on my Android Pixel 3 XL using Chrome or Firefox browsers. The login credentials require a Username and Password. When Enpass offers the autofill on my Android phone it fills in the Username with my Email and Password, although I have my Username field first on my Enpass entry. Does this mean that autofill on Android automatically fills in my Email in my Username regardless of the fact that I have the Username field at the top of my Enpass entry of USPS? I have ignored the autofill and changed my virtual keyboard to the Enpass keyboard when logging in so that it fills in my Username and Password on the USPS website and fills them in nicely and orderly.

Edited by GeoLuz

• 2 years later...

Autofill is a dedicated framework introduced by Google that manages communication between the autofill service and apps on your Android device. The service Works much like password managers, which take the stress out of forgetting passwords and fills out information in other apps using your data.Parcel has everything you need to stay on top of shipments from USPS,