Enpass Discussion Forum

copy/paste not working

jncolin

Hi, 

I'm running Enpass 6.0.6(234) on iOS 12.2 and I can't copy anything from enpass to browser or any other app (I tried note, message...) Clipboard always seems to be empty. I checked the settings and clipboard is set to be empty after 5 minutes. So what's wrong? The only workaround I have found is to open the entry in 'edit' mode, and then, I can copy/paste

Thanks for your help

Jean-Noël 

Guest Vikram Dabas

Hi,

When you tap on a field (Except Note) on the item's detail page, Enpass will show a button to Copy the saved information. When you click on it, the app displays a message 'Copied to Clipboard' to notify you that the information has been copied to clipboard. Once copied, the information will remain on the device's clipboard until the time you set to clear it.

Please share the following details so that I can assist you better

• When you copy the information does the app shows Copied to Clipboard message?
  • Except for Note, in which fields have you faced the problem?
  • Have you installed any Clipboard manager app on your device?
  • Are you facing this problem in any specific app or all of them?

Hi

I confirm that when I copy the information, I get the 'copied to clipboard message'; there is no clipboard manager app installed, and I can't paste the content in any application, whether it's Note, Safari or any other app. 

THanks for your help