Enpass Discussion Forum

Problems with attachements when synking with dropbox

FCroteau

• Enpass for windows 6.0.6
  • Window 8.1
  • Enpass for IOS 6.0.6

I noticed that when attaching a file to an entry from enpass window app, the attachement is stored in 2 folders:
  • D:\Dropbox\Applications\Enpass\Vaults\primary
  • D:\Dropbox\Applications\Enpass
But when attaching a file to an entry from enpass ios app, the attachement is stored in 1 folder only:
  • D:\Dropbox\Applications\Enpass
After the entry is created in enpass and it is synked, the attachement is only available on the enpass who attached it:
  • on enpass window app for those attachements created with enpass window app
  • on enpass ios app for those attachements created with enpass window app
For a test, I manually copied the attachement file (*.enpassattach) created with enpass ios app
  • from the folder D:\Dropbox\Applications\Enpass
  • to the forder D:\Dropbox\Applications\Enpass\Vaults\primary
and HOURRA, the attachement created on my iphone becomes available from both enpass app (window and ios).

This to me is a bug with enpass..... all attachement should always and automatically be available on both enpass (window and ios) when synked together.

Also, I was never able to make available on my iphone the attachements created on my enpass window app*.

Please help.

Francois Croteau

* This is not completly exact.  For unknown reasons, the very first entry with attachment created on enpass window app was automatically available on my enpass ios after synking.... All others were not available????? Very strange.